Roles and responsibilities:
• He Will be responsible for P&L Of Real Estate Business and across projects.
• P&L – Sales, Marketing, Land Acquisition, Customer Service, Facility, Lesioning with Government for Approvals, Scheming the Projects, Project Management, Execution, Legal Formalities for the Purchasers till handover.
• Responsible for Execution of projects, project monitoring Engineering, contracts, Tendering, procurement, planning & budgeting, cost monitoring, product quality, safety, estimation, etc.
• Responsible to support in successful delivery on time and within cost.
• Profile includes business development, tendering, execution of the project within time and contractual parameters, closing contract, team building, customer relationship, etc
• Execution- including selection and management of Architects- Local/International, Consultants, Vendors and Co-ordination for project approvals with statutory authorities
• Assist the Board of Directors in setting strategic goals, objectives, budgets, policies, and procedures to enhance its market share, profitability, and return on investment.
• Proven experience in a relevant role with 10-15yrs
• Fluency in English; knowledge of other languages is a plus
• Working knowledge of MS Office; knowledge of hotel management software (PMS) is an advantage
• Excellent customer service skills as well as a business mind-set
• Demonstrable aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
• Reliable with an ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
• Outstanding leadership skills and great attention to detail