Work activities include:-
- Knowledge of layout maintenance.
- Undertaking technical and feasibility studies including site investigations.
- Discussing with clients and a variety of professionals including subcontractors and labourers.
- Compiling job specs and supervising working procedures.
- Managing budgets and project resources.
- Scheduling material and equipment purchases and deliveries.
- Making sure the project complies with legal requirements.
- Assessing the sustainability and environmental impact of projects.
- Ensuring projects run smoothly completed within budget and on time.
- Maintaining and listing inventory stock of items.
- Monthly report generation of pending and completed works.
Key skills required:-
- Sound mathematical, scientific and IT skills.
- The ability to think methodically and to manage projects.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work to deadlines and within budgets.
- Ability to maintain an overview of entire projects while continuing to attend to detailed technicalities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Negotiating, supervisory, and leadership skills.
- Basic Complete knowledge
Education: B.E/Diploma in civil engineering
Experience: Fresher/ Min 6 months