We Got You Covered With Our Loan Services
Financial stability should never hinder one’s interest in real estate investment because, dreams indeed matter!
The loans department at GSS Projects will facilitate in following up with you and the respective financial institutions for the following:
- Loan processing
- Scheduled sanctions
- Loan document listing
- Submission of loan papers and documents to the financial institutions
- Document process completion with buyers and sellers
- Required processing papers & documentation procurement.
- Loan cheque collection and regular follow up with the concerned institution.
- Loan cheque arrangement on the day of registration.
We Have Tie-Ups With All Major Banking Sectors
We have tied-up our services with several reputed financial institutions and sectors to better facilitate the investor
Housing Loans FAQ
Loans beget a lot of questions and hence, we have compiled a list of frequently asked questions for you
- Working individuals (confirmed to be in job) with minimum service of 3 years.
- Businessmen and self-employed individuals like doctors, architects, chartered accountants etc.
- Purchase of plots, built properties (houses) and flats.
- Construction of house or flat.
- Purchase of site and construction of a house thereafter.
- Undertaking expansion of existing property, upgrading and creation of additional amenities for the same.
- For undertaking repairs and renovations.
When the family income includes the income of the applicant and the spouse as well, the spouse’s income shall determine the repayment capacity and compliance of NTH stipulation, provided that the spouse joins the execution of loan documents, either as a co-obligant or as a guarantor.
Yes, we will consider agricultural income if it has supporting land records and income report in Income Tax Returns, though not taxed.
Margin should contribute before disbursement of the loan. However, pro-rata and stage-wise contribution of margin is selectively permitted.
The construction of house should commence within a maximum specified period by the bank. This period entirely depends on the loan issuing bank and may be subjective to changes.
The income of the family may consider, but it is subjective of documentary evidence. This is for the purpose of computing the quantum of eligible loan amount.
20-25% of the final amount.
We calculate the margin of loan on the basic project cost. It does not include expenses incurred towards stamp duty, registration and other documentation charges.
A higher rate of interest charges (Base Rate + 6%) from date of disbursement till date of commencement of construction.
For housing loans that carry floating rates of interest, there is no pre-payment penalty.
Entire loan, together with interest (including repayment holiday if any), shall be repaid in within a maximum period of 30 years from the date of disbursement or the borrower attaining the age of 70 years, whichever is earlier. Repayment period as above is in permit, taking into account the earning or repaying capacity of the borrower and subject to legal heir joining as co-borrower or guarantor.